415 Chevin Road,
Beautiful Home on your own Kings Park
When you buy this home you get the very best of both worlds.
Set on over 10 acres of hill retreat, the front 3 acres of the property is set aside for your beautiful 4 x 2 home with green lawns, workshop and paddock, fruit trees lining the driveway to invite you into the seclusion of your own paradise.
There is over 7 acres of virgin bush with a host of native flora as your very own nature reserve, one paddock to the front of the property for the horse or alpacas with a railway carriage for their shelter, a powered workshop, two rooms in the brick section and room for toys in the iron section.
Features included with this home.
* Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and quality fittings.
* Warmth and luxury of natural timber feature throughout.
* Renovated modern ensuite.
* Two living spaces.
* 3 good-size secondary bedrooms. Two are currently used for other purposes.
* Generator backup for power.
* Bore with ample supply of water.
* Fire pump connected to the sprinkler system.
* 7 acres of your own pristine bushland with several types of orchids and a wide range of hills flora.
* A paddock and stable area with a railway carriage for storage and shelter.
* Powered workshop with toilet facilities.
Come and take a look for yourself, as there is more here than words alone can describe.
Join me at a home open or book a private viewing.
- Land is 42,138m2