28 Grade Road,
Now this is an "A" Grade Property
Very rare offering of over 5 acres with a great family home in the Kelmscott Hills close to all amenities.
Cedar planked pole home with an Iron roof that is proudly perched on the escarpment providing stunning valley views
Its so close to town it has mains waters supply and also main gas supply which is rare for a 5 acre rural property in the hills.
So what else is on offer here, well here goes:
• 4 large bedrooms with Built in Robes
• Main bedroom has ensuite, WIR and its own decked verandah - with stunning valley views
• Study - also with stunning views to distract you while you work
• Family Meals & Kitchen area
• Sunken Lounge
• Entry Hall
• Store room big enough for another bedroom
• Large Laundry area
• Great decked area for family barbecues & entertaining
• Views from nearly all the rooms
• Good fencing around the property
• House area is separately fenced for pets
• Bitumen driveways all the way to the house
• Some areas for stock grazing
• Powered Shed 65m2 ( approx) with double doors
• Mains water
• Main Gas
As mentioned this is a rare find so close to suburbia but all the peace and quiet of your own secluded Rural 5 acre property.
Don't delay on this one contact Mike Dunsmore 0413 754 110 for a viewing.
Viewing will be by appointment only
- Land is 21,727m2