9 + ACRES OF SECLUSION!
79 Manjedal Road, KARRAKUP WA 6122
An ideal rural holding tucked up away in the Darling Scarp!
– New fencing with State forest boundaries.
– Sandy loam soil, netted 1250sqm orchard, dam, water hole and winter creek.
– Solid, 200sqm Umr brick and tile 3 bedroom home.
– Real wood floors, air-conditioning and open lounge fire.
– Shady patio for great outdoor entertaining.
– Heaps of undercover parking with 4 Carports.
– 160 Klt rainwater storage and ole’ country windmill.
– Big 210sqm powered covered workshop/hardstand.
– 80sqm gazebo/rotunda for social events.
These farmlets are tightly held and rarely come up for sale!
So own your home among the gumtrees right now!
Contact Peter de Jonge on 0427 278 524 for your appointment to view