Stunning Hills Block
20 Rock View Place, KELMSCOTT WA 6111
Very rare offering of over 6 acres with a solid home in the Kelmscott Hills close to all amenities.
Cedar planked home with an Iron roof that is proudly perched on the escarpment providing stunning valley views.
Its so close to town it has mains waters supply and also main gas supply is available (but not connected) which is rare for 6 acres of rural land.
So what else is on offer here:
• 3 bedrooms
• Kitchen meals area
• Large living area
• R/C air con
• Huge patio area of 150m2 App
• Great decked area with views for family barbecues & entertaining
• Views from nearly all the rooms
• Converted container used as shed
• Stunning views from several flat areas on the property
• There are three drive way entries to this property
• You may want to build a new home and keep this one as a studio or similar (STCA)
• Good fencing around the property
• Some areas for stock grazing
• Mains water connected
• Main Gas available but not connected
As mentioned this is a rare find so close to suburbia but all the peace and quiet of your own secluded Rural property.
Don’t delay on this one contact Mike Dunsmore 0413 754 110 for a viewing.
Viewing will be by appointment only