Stunning Hills Property
133 Canns Road, BEDFORDALE WA 6112
Nestled on 5 acres in Bedfordale on the prestigious Canns Road with magnificent views of the coastal plain is this exquisite executive two story family home.
I have to say they just don’t build homes like this anymore.
How do you explain in a few words what this property has to offer to its new owners.
Its hard but I’ll give it a go.
The home with views to the coast from most rooms oozes quality as you walk through the door.
The 5 bedroom (+ home office), 3 bathroom home is built over two stories and comprises:
• 2 x bedrooms ( both doubles with BIR)- plenty of room for guest
• 36m2 Theatre/Games Room with R/C air con & built in furniture
• Formal Dining & Formal Lounge with R/C air con & Tile fire
• Home Office /Study with views
• Stylish, elegant and modern kitchen with SMEG 6 burner gas cooktop
• Meals Area and Family room off the kitchen with R/C Air con
• Entry to the stunning pool/ outdoor entertaining area is from this family living area.
• 3rd Bathroom (all modern) with double basins
• Large Laundry with Corinthian bench tops
• Under stairs storage/pantry
• Small Rear Storage Shed
• Gas storage HWS
• Solar Panels (app 5 klw)
• Large Main Bedroom with very modern ensuite & massive WIR
• 2 x large bedrooms with high quality BIR and inbuilt desks
• Modern & Elegant 2nd bathroom.
• Evaporative A/C to upstairs and stunning views from most rooms
• 5 acres in Bedfordale Dress Circle
• Detached double garage with R/Door
• Extensive bitumen driveway and turning circles for easy access
• Swanky undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the blue watered pool with uninterrupted views whilst you swim or nibble on some refreshments.
• Excellent all year round water with Bore approx 600 gallon hours & Dam
• New Water tanks just installed
• Reticulation to quality landscaping including house surrounds
• Quality fencing to 4 paddocks (could be 5th)
• Old dressage arena – not currently used
• Powered Workshop of approx 72m2 with double sliding doors – easy access for vehicles
The presentation of this home is exquisite and I hope I have missed nothing out , but you will need to come and see for yourself.
Inspections will be by appointment only so contact Mike Dunsmore 0413 754 110 to arrange.